1. Introduction for CNC gas cutting and CNC plasma cutting modes
1). CNC gas cutting: it need CNC cutting machine + gas cutting torch + fuel gas(Oxygen + Acetylene/ Propane)2). CNC plasma cutting: it need CNC cutting machine + plasma cutting torch + plasma source/power
2. Specification of CNC plasma Cutting MachineSupporting plasma cutting and gas cutting, able to cut any complex flat graphic. It is an upgraded machine of hand torch, semi-automatic cutting machine and profiling cutting machine, especially suitable for mass production of complex graphics with high requirements on precision. It can greatly improve cutting efficiency, reduce secondary processing and production costs.
3. Important parts of CNC plasma Cutting Machine 1). Japanese Shinano motor:
|Input power voltage||SINGLE PHASE AC 220V|
|Effective cutting width||≤1000mm||≤1500mm||≤1800mm||≤2100mm|
|Effective cutting length||≤1500mm||≤3000mm||≤3000mm||≤6300mm|
|Max. Cutting thickness ||Gas cutting: 6-100mm|
|Plasma cutting: 1-55mm|
|Cutting gas ||Oxygen + acetylene or propane|
|Cutting precision ||±0.3mm/meter|
compact volume, high precision and stable performance2). FastCAM nesting software:
easy to cut any complicate shape with optimization function, to save metarial.3). Jiaoda CNC control system:
7"inch high resolution 800*480; 16,000,000 color high brightness LCD screen
User space program: 256M
Whole steel structure completely shielded, anti-electromagnetic radiation, anti-static, anti-interference.4. Plasma source of CNC plasma cutting machine
Here is Link to choose plasma source:http://chdcutting.en.made-in-china.com/product/JKLQwdFUwOhC/China-CNC-Air-Plasma-Cutter-Plasma-Power-Plasma-Source-LG-Series.htFAQ: Q: Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A: We are manufacturer with the plant area of 24,000 square meter in Shanghai, and we have also production bases in Wenzhou and Chengdu.
Q: What material could the machine cut?
A: all kinds of metal plate, includes carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminium, copper and Zinc etc. Q: what's the lead time or delivery time?A: 7 working daysQ: what's Warranty?A: 12 monthsQ: How is your after-sales service?
A: Consumable parts will be supplied in free, shipped to you with your purchased machine. Q: Is there oversea engineer available?
A: Our engineer could service you 24 hours online by Skype, or on cellphone, and they can go to your country to service you if necessary. Or you can tell us the following info, we'll suggest you the best item needed.
- Material you'll cut.
- Thickness of Material.
- Cutting range (Length, width) you want.
- Handheld torch or automated machine you prefer.